Unipart Rail is working in collaboration with Rail Products – designer, developer and manufacturer of specialist rail borne Mobile Elevating Platforms (MEWPs) – the most innovative and technically advanced range available across the global rail industry.
The product range includes flexible options to suit a variety of projects – OLE, Maintenance, Bridge and Tunnel, and the machines include a variety of unique features such as:
- Green Technology to lower emissions
- Large 450kg basket with 360 degree rotation
- Option to fit an advanced pantograph
- Multi-gauge option
- EU Stage V compliant diesel engines
- Fully integrated control panel with dynamic visual display
Working in conjunction with Manitou Group, France, Rail Products has enjoyed great success in the global rail market developing innovative and technically advanced MEWP’s. Demand for these specialist vehicles has been unprecedented throughout the UK as well as internationally and they continue to develop world leading, green technology machines,
The range of high quality, rail approved machines are manufactured at their modern, purpose-built factory in Poland and exported around the world throughout Europe and Australasia.
Products in the range include:
- RP 450V: With EU Stage V compliant engines, the RP 450V is one of the most technically advanced and eco-friendly MEWPs available
- RP 450MV: Multi-gauge version of the RP450 V MEWP to suit track gauges from 1000mm to 1600mm
- RP 450HV: A hybrid solution with a Stage V compliant combustion engine & battery powered electric motors automatically managed
- RP 450 HMV: A multi-gauge version of the full hybrid machine
- PA 64 Pantograph: Fits all Rail Products MEWPs and can be used on overhead lines ranging from 4.2m to 6.4 high to record height and stagger measurement whilst on the move
For more information, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.